 |
| Catching some rays... |
 |
| Getting pretty good at sitting up on our own... |
 |
| Squealing! |
 |
| Bouncing is hard work... |
 |
| Mac LOVES Buddy...he's reaching out while Buddy licks his hand. |
 |
Sweet face. |
 |
| I can sit up all by myself. And, I'm pretty proud. |
EATING- We've haven't added anything new this week--still testing peaches but plan to do avocados and yogurt next. So far so good! They seem to eat everything.
SLEEPING- We are about the same here. Mac just doesn't like to sleep late...I'm just looking at it as a way for me to get to spend more time with him :)
ACTIVITIES- Both have mastered the art of "sitting" and are loving activities like walks, the baby pool, the bouncers, exer saucers, bubbles, etc. No crawling yet and I'm ok with that.
MILESTONES-Sitting and 2 teeth each!
COMING UP NEXT-I have tomorrow off so I'm looking forward to spending the whole day with them! Also, we might go to the flea market (which I love) and we have the Baptist Hospital NICU Party on Sunday...it will be fun to see those amazing nurses again!
1 comment:
Great pictures! They look so grown up sitting up by themselves.
Can't wait to see them next month.
Post a Comment