10.24.2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a fun and productive weekend. First of all, the weather was GORGEOUS which I think puts everyone in a good mood:). On Friday night, I went with one of my girlfriends to see Wicked. I had heard so many good things about it (but had never seen it) and it certainly did NOT disappoint! I loved it.


On Saturday morning, we had movers come to clear out our guest room and get ready for the nursery! Phillip went ahead and assembled the two cribs but I'm saving everything else to get help from SuSu next week when her and my dad are in town (thanks Mom!). After that, we went with some friends to an art show and to lunch. Then, we just grilled out and watched football. It was a great weekend for Louisiana football and an awful weekend for Tennessee football.

Yesterday, we went to the Titans game--we had a great time although the game itself was terrible. It's a good thing that half of the fun is the social aspect because the Titans looked plain horrible. Hard to watch.

This morning I had my glucose test and routine doctor's appointment. Everything looks great so far! From this point on, I start going every 2 weeks and then weekly toward the end. I love listening to the heartbeats each time---so exciting!

My doctor did tell me today that if I am lucky to make it to 37 weeks, he would take them at that time so these babies will be here before January 18th for sure! In some ways, that isn't far away at all. I can't wait to meet them:).

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

cannot wait to see you on saturday - have a safe trip!!